2) Trust – I will never take advantage of you in any way and I expect the same in return.
3) Non-judgement – you will never be judged for the issues and questions you bring to a reading.
4) Empowerment – I encourage you to make your own decisions. I may make suggestions and give you ideas and insight about a situation, but ultimately you are the expert in your own life.
5) Future Predictions – tarot cards can indicate where things are headed in a general sense, based on what is currently happening in your life. But ultimately, how your future unfolds depends on how you think, feel and act right now! I can help you identify your blocks and strengths so you can create more of what you are wanting in your life.
6) I prefer to focus the reading on YOU. Therefore, I am unable to answer questions about other people without their permission.
7) A tarot reading is not a substitute for professional therapy, legal, medical or financial advice.
8) You must be 18 years or older to have a tarot reading